You love to work in a team full of young and creative people. You don’t take yourself too serious and you bring up awesome ideas, even when people didn’t ask you to. You get on with people very well and are not afraid to sell our unique concept into new customers. You are very well organized, ef...
You love to work in a team full of young and creative people. You don’t take yourself too serious and you bring up awesome ideas, even when people didn’t ask you to. You get on with people very well and are not afraid to sell our unique concept into new customers. You are very well organized, efficient and don’t mind working long hours occasionally during busy seasons.
As part of OppoSuits’ rapid global expansion, we are now looking to recruit an Account Manager to support our growth throughout Europe. We are growing quickly because we do things differently. Therefore, we are looking for a like-minded professional who is looking to join our exciting adventure within a young and creative environment. The Account Manager for Europe will partner with the Head of Sales on the strategy and execution of our B2B business. The Account Manager will be responsible for using an analytical point of view, passion for our product & brand and proactive approach to win new business and to deepen our relationship with our existing wholesale partners.
Sounds good, but who are we?
We are OppoSuits. We produce striking suits with extraordinary prints, for men, women and boys. The suits are so striking, that celebrities like Tom Hanks, James Corden and Jamie Oliver are spotted in them. We sell our products in dozens of countries. Via our own web shop, but also via local fancy dress stores and famous international retailers like Macy’s, Selfridges and Kohl’s. Furthermore, we collaborate with big brands like Pac-Man, Marvel and Star Wars, to create awesome designs.
You’ll strengthen the team from our Headquarters. Currently we’re located in Roelofarendsveen, near Schiphol Airport, but because the company is growing very fast, we’ll move to Amsterdam at the beginning of 2018. We promise our (future) office is an inspirational and stimulating working space.
- Winning new business by opening new accounts across Europe;
- Take over and develop existing accounts in Europe;
- Work closely with Head of Sales to build seasonal client budgets and propose business strategies to maximize overall sales growth and sell through results;
- Assist Head of Sales with analytics and general operations;
- Research new accounts and establish relationships with new buyers and maintain daily communication regarding orders and shipping updates;
- Maintain knowledge of sales and market trends with the industry;
- Provide Head of Sales ongoing feedback about competition and collection performance;
- Compile and maintain booking reports for all markets;
- In-depth pro-active communication with large B2B customers to set up online and offline marketing activities through their channels such as their website (bannering and listings), newsletters, blogs, social media platforms etc.;
- Create and maintain up-to-date sales materials such as catalogues, price lists, order forms etc.;
- Representing our brand on international trade shows;
- Develop relationships with all internal cross functional departments in order to establish strong working partnerships and foster effective communication and execution.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- Strategic thinker that thrives in an entrepreneurial environment;
- Excellent retail math and analytical skills;
- Strong leader with a passion for excellence and team development;
- Collaborative business partner that works effectively to bring resolutions.
What we expect from you:
- At least 1-3 years of B2B sales experience.
- Existing relationships with major (fashion) retailers in Europe is a big plus but not necessary
- Versatile and flexible; embraces change and is consistently able to develop and adapt to the needs of the business
- Driven to learn and grow, grasp new concepts quickly, prioritizes efficiently and is organized
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written; follows professional presentation
- Ability to travel to key customers from time to time
- Absolutely fluent in English as most of our prospects and clients are outside of the Netherlands
- Strong follow up, follow through and attention to detail needed, shows initiative, ability to meet deadlines
- Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities
What you can expect from us:
· Salary, depending on experience and skills;
· Working in a young team of motivated creatives with lots of humor;
· Roelofarendsveen’s best Friday afternoon drinks;
· 25 paid holiday days per year;
· Pension structure;
· Possibility for lunch with Salads & nice sandwiches;
· The opportunity to grow while we further internationalize our organization.
Does it still sound good to you?
Great! If you think you have what it takes, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a short cover letter and your resume. Hope to see you soon.