We’re on a mission. A mission to pave the way to success for our merchants, by removing barriers and ensuring seamless payment journeys across Europe. That may sound like a lofty goal, but we’ve been doing just that with smart payment solutions for tens of thousands of successful merchants f...
We’re on a mission.
A mission to pave the way to success for our merchants, by removing barriers and ensuring seamless payment journeys across Europe.
That may sound like a lofty goal, but we’ve been doing just that with smart payment solutions for tens of thousands of successful merchants for the last 20 years; and now we’re ready for everyone to know our name.
Amazing Product, flourishing partnerships, great people and big ambitions are all part of our DNA, driving us to develop cutting edge fintech solutions for diverse merchants. And this all happens in-house.
This makes us a little bit different. It allows us to respond to changes quicker, act upon the trends and industry changes and maintain quality code. We do this so that our merchants can concentrate on what they do best, service their customers and grow their business.
This passion is something we’ve known for nearly two decades, and hot off the back of topping the Emerce 100 Payment Service Provider category, now we want to tell the world!
We are now looking for a Head of Marketing to join us to help fuel our growth trajectory! Interested?
You’ll have the opportunity to lead a small and expanding team looking after all marketing initiatives, from content creation to campaign planning, research and much more. Copy and recreative are in house, with the possibility of our sourcing additional channels like PR etc.
Responsibilities and tasks:
You will work very closely with all the different units like our Product Management, Development, integrations and Sales Teams to market our business/ payment solutions in the European markets and make sure everybody knows our ambitions and technological power as Top Payment Service Provider. For this function we are looking for a highly motivated and self-driven person, who is interested in the newest payment technologies and developments in the online and offline world.
• Develop and deliver measurable, ambitious, B2B growth marketing strategies for MultiSafepay into target segments across Europe.
• Accountable for the effectiveness of the Marketing mix and all Marketing channel performance, including but not limited to MQL generation, website performance, CRM, content effectiveness, Social media, PR, Events etc
• Be accountable for MultiSafepay as a brand, including adoption of Brand guidelines, and consistent execution through external, internal and partner channels.
• Business partner with key Stakeholders, such as Product, Business development and HR to translate, complex technical input into engaging external and internal facing content.
• Develop and deliver effective ‘ways of working’ through the Marketing team and key Stakeholder relationships enabling transparency, and effective campaigns contributing to growth. i.e. Scalable ‘Go to Market’ processes and launch frameworks.
• Team management – develop, mentor and grow existing marketing team to deliver ‘best in class’ execution and innovative ideas.
• Lead Marketing planning and business cases, based on commercial contribution, to secure additional Marketing resources (we work with zero based budgeting).
Job requirements and what we believe are important skills for this role: This position requires a candidate with a blend of strategy, technical, creative, analytical and project management skills - with proven experience with technical products and able to manage a team/a project. Besides, important for this role is:
• 7-10 years of general Marketing experience, with at least 3 of which in B2B marketing and focused on Performance Marketing
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related
• Demonstrable experience in growth marketing and audience/channel performance, with examples and portfolio.
• Strong collaboration and leadership qualities, able to motivate and develop ‘high functioning’ teams to drive performance.
• Experience in payments, IT or similar, with a solid understanding of lead generation and nurturing
• Fluent in English, oral and written is a must, Dutch language is highly welcomed
• Very self-motivated and used to work independently
• Experience with Marketing / CRM tools such as Pipedrive, CMS, email providers etc
• Up to date with trends and market insights, with an experimental mindset
• Proactive, curious and with a desire to learn, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
What we offer:
• A competitive package
• A diverse job in a young and enthusiastic team
• A collaborative team, with room for personal input and ideas
• Continual development, including external certified opportunities
• Online Yoga & Bootcamp classes
And when we are back in the office:
• Free lunch;
• A relaxing massage every few months;
• Drinks every Friday to kick off the weekend;
• Office at a prime location at the NDSM in Amsterdam, one of the city’s major cultural hotspots with a breathtaking view of the river IJ.
Covid and the procedure
During Covid we work from home as much as possible. That also means that our procedure for this role also will be virtual