As a Strategic Social Media Manager, you are responsible for shaping OppoSuits’ organic social media content and campaigns across all our social media channels. With this, you’ll play a key role in the elevation of the OppoSuits brand and growth of the company. You are passionate about the f...
As a Strategic Social Media Manager, you are responsible for shaping OppoSuits’ organic social media content and campaigns across all our social media channels. With this, you’ll play a key role in the elevation of the OppoSuits brand and growth of the company.
You are passionate about the fast pace, ever-changing social media landscape and know exactly how to leverage the assets of different platforms to achieve marketing & campaign objectives.
As part of OppoSuits’ rapid global expansion, we are looking for a Strategic Social Media Manager to join us at our HQ in Roelofarendsveen, the Netherlands, to support our international growth.
Sounds good, but who are we?
We are OppoSuits. We produce striking suits with extraordinary prints, for men, women and boys. The suits are so striking, that celebrities like Tom Hanks, James Corden and Jamie Oliver are spotted in them. We sell our products in dozens of countries. Via our own web shop, but also via local fancy dress stores and famous international retailers like Macy’s, Selfridges and Kohl’s. Furthermore, we collaborate with big brands like Pac-Man, Marvel and Star Wars, to create awesome designs.
You’ll strengthen the team from our Headquarters. Currently we’re located in Roelofarendsveen, near Schiphol Airport, but because the company is growing very fast, we’ll move to Amsterdam at the beginning of 2018. We promise our (future) office is an inspirational and stimulating working space.
· Develop a competitive Social Media Channel & Content strategy, in line with the overall marketing & brand objectives.
· Develop social media content & campaign calendar based on both international and regional key events, holidays, & e-commerce/marketing objectives.
· Effective planning & posting of organic content on all social channels.
· Pro-active community management & social listening
· Perform ongoing analysis to understand customer behaviour and campaign performance in detail, sharing relevant insights with Head of Marketing & other relevant stakeholders.
· Ensure and increase consistency in on-brand content quality.
· Support PR Manager with influencer marketing & leveraging media coverage.
As part of the Marketing & PR Department, you will work closely with Team Creation (design, photography & copy), the E-commerce department, the Customer Support department and you will report to the Head of Marketing.
What we expect from you:
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in digital marketing with a focus on Social Media. Preferably with an e-commerce brand or consumer agency;
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business or related field is a plus;
· Fluent in English (Knowledge of the Dutch language is a plus); Writing skills infused with creativity, wit and charm;
· Deep knowledge of current social media trends, innovations and best practices;
· Experience with the creative and analytical sides of marketing;
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
· Able to effectively pitch ideas and communicate results, in both written and verbal format;
· Hands-on with an entrepreneurial spirit;
· Strongly results oriented with demonstrable track record of success;
· Experience with setting up and managing influencer networks as part of (Social Media) Marketing Strategy is a plus.
What you can expect from us:
· Lot of room for own initiative & growth.
· Salary, depending on experience and skills;
· Working in a young team of motivated creatives with lots of humor;
· Roelofarendsveen’s best Friday afternoon drinks;
· 25 paid holiday days per year;
· Pension structure;
· Possibility for lunch with Salads & nice sandwiches;
· The opportunity to grow while we further internationalize our organization.
Does it still sound good to you?
Great! If you think you have what it takes, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com, with a short cover letter and your resume. Hope to see you soon.