As a Social Media Manager, you know everything about online marketing across multi social media channels. You will lead OppoSuits’s Social Media strategy in order to boost visibility and customer & client engagement. You are highly motivated and creative with experience and passion for connect...
As a Social Media Manager, you know everything about online marketing across multi social media channels. You will lead OppoSuits’s Social Media strategy in order to boost visibility and customer & client engagement. You are highly motivated and creative with experience and passion for connecting with current and future customers.
As part of OppoSuits’ rapid global expansion, we are looking for a Social Media Manager to join us at our HQ in Roelofarendsveen, the Netherlands, to support our international growth.
Sounds good, but who are we?
We are OppoSuits. We produce striking suits with extraordinary prints, for men, women and boys. The suits are so striking, that celebrities like Tom Hanks, James Corden and Jamie Oliver are spotted in them. We sell our products in dozens of countries. Via our own web shop, but also via local fancy dress stores and famous international retailers like Macy’s, Selfridges and Kohl’s. Furthermore, we collaborate with big brands like Pac-Man, Marvel and Star Wars, to create awesome designs.
You’ll strengthen the team from our Headquarters. Currently we’re located in Roelofarendsveen, near Schiphol Airport, but because the company is growing very fast, we’ll move to Amsterdam at the beginning of 2018. We promise our (future) office is an inspirational and stimulating working space.
· Manage social media campaigns and produce social media planning documents;
· Develop a mix of daily, weekly, monthly and seasonal social campaigns;
· Manage and create marketing content that will be published across company social channels;
· Produce detailed reports and insights into OppoSuits social media performance and growth;
· Keep on top of trends in social media and applications to create the best possible strategy for the modern market;
· Align with the customer support team to ensure quick and accurate responds to all inbound social media traffic.
What we expect from you:
· Bachelor degree in communication, marketing or related field strongly preferred;
· 1-3 years of related work experience;
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English;
· A strong storytelling ability and news sense;
· Deep knowledge of all forms of social media networks (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.);
· Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing;
· Experience with both the creative and analytical sides of marketing;
· Excellent time management;
· Strategic thinker and team player with a creative eye.
What you can expect from us:
· Salary, depending on experience and skills;
· Working in a young team of motivated creatives with lots of humor;
· Roelofarendsveen’s best Friday afternoon drinks;
· 25 paid holiday days per year;
· Pension structure;
· Possibility for lunch with Salads & nice sandwiches;
· The opportunity to grow while we further internationalize our organization.
Does it still sound good to you?
Great! If you think you have what it takes, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com, with a short cover letter and your resume. Hope to see you soon.